Read more about our StaySafe Initiative and what amenities and restaurants we have available.
A tournament that combines the greatest outdoor activities of a Minnesota summer. Fishing Saturday for six hours on the Gull Lake chain followed by a round of golf Sunday at The Preserve. A cumulative point total in both events will determine the champion. Extra points for a full bag, closet to the pins, and big fish cash bonuses as well as a skins game for golf. This is a must play in for every golfer and fisherman!
Saturday | September 19th
• 12:00 PM boat launch (10:30 registration opens)
• Three-person teams (must be the same teams both days)
• Six hours of fishing on Gull Lake Chain (2 walleye, 2 northern, 2 bass)
Sunday | September 20th
• 9:00 AM Shotgun
• Golf scramble at The Preserve
$140 per person | Register Today
The Houff is a four-person scramble tournament at The Pines. The Pines and Zorbaz have paired to create the most fun you can have to play 18 holes. The tournament raises money for The Houff Foundation which was created to honor and keep Clayton Houff’s legacy alive. All proceeds are invested back into the community and awards a scholarship for one of Grand View Golf’s outside service members.
• 1:00 PM Shotgun at The Pines
• Four-person scramble
• Awards and dinner at Zorbaz on Gull
$100 per person
A perfect way to spend a three day weekend. The Northern Couples Shootout is a two-day event held at The Pines and The Preserve courses. Multiple flights make this a great event for all golfers. We have daily winners on top of a skins game and closest to the pin contests. The entry fee includes two rounds of golf, range, carts, three meals, prizes and a bunch of FUN! Add on a night of lodging and breakfast for $120.
• Two-person Net Best Ball–Couples event
• Must have a GHIN handicap
• Multi flight event
• Over $2,000 in gift cards given out
Sunday | September 27th
• 1:30 PM Shotgun at The Pines
• 12:00 PM Lunch Buffet
• Dinner and awards to follow at Freddy’s Grille
Monday | September 28th
• 7:00 AM Breakfast at Grand View Lodge (heritage room)
• 9:00 AM Shotgun at The Preserve
• Lunch and awards to follow at the Preserve Pub
$340/couple | $200/member couple
The Ironman is a three-person scramble with a 4 putt max! Tees and hole locations in the toughest possible spots. This two-day tournament pays out daily as well as an overall champion. Four hole contests a day and a GIANT skins game. The number one rule…. NO WHINING!
Saturday-Sunday | October 10th-11th
• 11:00 AM Shotgun at The Pines and The Preserve
• Three-person scramble
Public: 1 day $85 | 2 day $145
Members: 1 day $75 | 2 day $105